TRADE UPDATE: $SEDG

There is a lot of talk about a decision that could be out as soon as Friday as to imposed tariffs on imported solar panels and this could possibly effect many companies including SEDG.. We normally do not over analyze these types of things and we do have only a quarter of our position left in SolarEdge with profits already in the bank. However, if you are still holding shares you may want to consider some option protection in the form of an October put. This is not normally how we operate but some prudence here does deserve some consideration. As for TTP, we did hedge ourselves with Oct. 25 puts. 

-CJ

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s